In total, 34 American universities appear in the Global University Employability Ranking 2018, a new report on world rankings suggests. Harvard University came out as the top university for graduate employability in the United States, followed by California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The 2018 rankings placed Stanford University in fourth ahead of Princeton University into fifth; while Yale University ranked sixth, and UCL seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 Universities in the United States producing the most employable graduates 2018, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by New York University, Johns Hopkins University, and the University of California – Berkeley. Dartmouth College took the No. 11 spot, followed by Duke University (No.12) and Rice University (No.13).
Meanwhile, the University of Chicago ranked No. 14 in the Global University Employability’s ranking of the best universities in the United States producing the most employable graduates for 2018.
Brown University came in fifteenth place, followed by Brigham Young University (sixteenth), Ohio State University (seventeenth), Carnegie Mellon University (eighteenth), and the University of California – Los Angeles, ranked nineteenth.
Out of 34 best universities in the United States producing the most employable graduates for 2018, Cornell University ranked No. 20th. The ranking reveals which institutions recruiters at top companies think are the best at preparing students for the workplace. See the full results of the top 150 colleges and universities for employability, 2018.
Top 20 Universities The United States Producing The Most Employable Graduates 2018
1. Harvard University (rank: #1)
2. California Institute of Technology (rank: #2)
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (rank: #3)
4. Stanford University (rank: #5 globally)
5. Princeton University (rank: #7 globally)
6. Yale University (rank: #8)
7. Columbia University (rank: #14)
8. New York University (rank: #15)
9. Johns Hopkins University (rank: #21)
10. University of California, Berkeley (rank: #22)
11. Dartmouth College (rank: #27)
12. Duke University (rank: #40)
13. Rice University (rank: #41)
14. University of Chicago (rank: #42)
15. Brown University (rank: #47)
16. Brigham Young University (rank: #54)
17. Ohio State University (rank: #57)
18. Carnegie Mellon University (rank: #61)
19. University of California, Los Angeles (rank: #62)
20. Cornell University (rank: #65)
What’s the best university name in the world to put on a job application?
Global: Top 10 for employability, 2018
1. Harvard University
2. California Institute of Technology
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
4. University of Cambridge
5. Stanford University
6. Technical University of Munich
7. Princeton University
8. Yale University
9. The University of Tokyo
10. National University of Singapore
Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj is the CEO and editorial director at CEOWORLD magazine, the leading global business magazine written strictly for CEOs, CFOs, top managers, company directors, investors, senior executives, business leaders, high net worth individuals, and the most globally powerful men and women.