The introduction of technology in the field of education has played a major role in facilitating the teaching practices and methodologies of teachers and practitioners all around the globe.
Students get a chance to interact with their surroundings and not just be enclosed within the four walls of the classroom
A lot of websites online provide training and courses which can help the students in preparing for multiple disciplines, at their leisure and have fun whilst doing so.
Among these websites, the most popular and genuine one happens to be one created by Mr. Byju Raveendran called Byju’s. Byju’s provides supplements for the curriculum of classes 4 to 12 and materials for UPSC, CAT, GMAT, GRE, K10, K12, JEE, NEET available for E-Learning.
The app is available on the Android market and App store and is free to download. Byju’s learning portal has more than 8,000,000 downloads and is recognized in more than 1700 cities and towns all across India. It works on making learning free, easy and personalized.
Apart from Byju’s, there are various other apps on the
The apps are as follows:-
- Explain Everything: This app is an easy-to-use, whiteboard tool which lets a user create, animate, annotate and engage in multiple actions, starting from one place and ending to another. It has got a unique user interface and is one of the top paid learning apps on the market. It is available to use in English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, and Chinese.
- We Video: We Video is a free installation app available on the Android market. It is the best way to create, edit, and publish videos on Android. Get this powerful and easy-to-use video editor app for making and sharing videos on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Add themes, filters, effects, transitions, emojis, voiceover narration, music, and more.
- Evernote: Evernote is a modern note-taking tool which lets the user create and share notes, slides and other files, with ease. Articles can be discussed and shared with other users right within the app. The user interface is smooth enough to
providingan enriching learning experience.
- CEOWORLD magazine: The CEOWORLD magazine App brings you news from the CEOWORLD magazine and our global network of journalists. Read top stories, breaking news & opinion on the go. This App gives you access to the latest
finanace, business, travel, fashion, and lifstylenews through award-winning journalism. World news, live updates & opinion – take your news feed with you, wherever you are. This app is totally free to use.
- SimpleMind: Mind mapping is a tool which helps organize one’s thoughts and idea in a simpler fashion. SimpleMind helps
puttingthese ideas into form by its interactive app. The app is free to download on the App store and Android market.
- MindMeister: This app lets the user create, edit and share mind maps on the phone or tablet and officially on the website, either alone or in an online collaboration with other users. Just like SimpleMind, MindMeister helps in organizing ideas and thoughts and provides a structure to help the user appropriately arrange those ideas, for ease of accessibility. It is free to download on the Appstore and Android market.
- Glogster: This creative tool is excellent for creating digital posters and other multimedia projects. Glogster can be used as a ‘pre-tool’ for a major project, or simply to highlight research. With the selection of templates available and easy to import sources, this tool allows students to express their creativity in many different ways. The app is free to download.
Based Learning is the up and coming method for teaching in today’s
generation and is beneficial for all age groups. The advancement of
technology has definitely made learners pull up their socks in order to
face everyday challenges, not just in the field of their studies but
also otherwise. Engaging methods and interactive sessions help
cultivating new skills and thus help in the growth of an individual.